Welcome to the 56th annual Husky Invite Tournament! This year’s tournament will take place on Saturday December 14, 2019. Our event staff is hard at work to make sure that everything runs smoothly, so that all coaches, athletes, spectators, and officials have a positive and enjoyable experience.
This year we welcome the following teams to the 2019 Husky Invite:
- Abbotsford/Colby from the Cloverbelt Conference
- Chippewa Falls from the Big Rivers Conference
- Neillsville/Greenwood/Loyal from the Cloverbelt Conference
- Rice Lake from the Big Rivers Conference
- And Spencer/Columbus from the Cloverbelt Conference
This brings our total to 27 competing schools from all over the state of Wisconsin!
Important Dates and Times:
Friday December 13, 2019-Lineups must be entered in trackwrestling by noon and JV rosters must be e-mailed to Ben Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeding Call In: Seeding call-in times are between 6:00-7:15 PM on Friday December 13. It is mandatory for you to call in during your designated time as shown in the matrix, even if you don’t have any line-up or seeding changes.
Weigh Ins: 8:00 AM on Saturday December 14 in the small (EAST) gymnasium.
First Whistle: 9:30 AM or sooner if possible!